What to do if you are feeling ill

Anyone who is experiencing flulike signs or symptoms should contact their primary care physician (PCP). If you do not have a primary care physician (PCP), please call the Pennsylvania Department of Health (PADOH) at 877-PA HEALTH (1-877-724-3258). Please do not go to the hospital without contacting your PCP or PADOH first, unless you are in severe respiratory distress. If that is the case, please contact your hospital first before going there.

COVID-19 Update: For your safety and the safety of others, masks are required and must be worn for the full duration of your visit. We are implementing social distancing in the office and ask that our patients remain six feet apart from others during their visit. Patients may be asked to wait outside of the facility. Visitors are not permitted in waiting room areas.

Click the link below to see how our specialists can help you!Learn More
Click the link below to see an overview of our physicians!View Physicians